Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Amanda Palmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dxDREaCyjE

Lyrics talk about being a part of the music continuum and this difficult world. Contributing by entertaining people and doing what she wants without having a job she hates.

Yeah.

Guess she's another person I need learn more about. I made that today's post because it made me want to get up and do things. Do things because I want to and love them. And that's awesome. I want to be able to channel that and use it when I need it. Actually, I did that earlier today. I was super stressed and overwhelmed so I stopped, listened to music and breathed for about 15 minutes. I felt better and tackled my problem without being stressed again. Being able to do that makes me feel awesome. And I want to help other people do that too. That basically reiterates the idea of spreading awesome and stopping world suck like Nerdfighteria. I like it and think it's really awesome. Just in case you missed that part.

What makes you want to get up and do things? Is it a song? A video? A simple idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment